- $44,045.00 -78,400.00/year*
1021 State St
Founded in 1964, Cascades produces, converts and markets packaging and tissue products that are composed mainly of recycled fibers. The Company employs 11,000 employees, who work in more than 90 production units located in North America and Europe. With its management philosophy, half a century of experience in recycling, and continuous efforts in research and development as driving forces, Cascades continues to deliver the innovative products that customers have come to rely on.
CASCADES CONTAINERBOARD PACKAGING
The Containerboard Packaging Group, a division of Cascades, is the largest containerboard producer in Canada, and is also a top converter of corrugated products in the country. The Group manufactures a wide range of products made from recycled fibres for its North American customers in the food, beverage and consumer products sectors, among many others. The Division, which employs close to 3,400 people, owns six containerboard mills and nineteen corrugated products plants in Canada and the United States.
Great opportunity for experienced maintenance technicians! We currently have an opening for a night shift Maintenance Technician at our Schenectady, NY manufacturing plant. Duties include servicing manufacturing equipment, boilers, air compressors, and electric lift trucks. This position is for a full-time (40 hours per week) position on third shift, regular hours of operation 11:00pm to 7:00am. Must also be able to work weekends. Maintenance Technician pay rates are based on experience and knowledge.
* Perform general plant maintenance while working safely and conduct pre-job risk assessment;
* Prompt response required for machine breakdowns;
* Follow preventative mainenance schedule and work order schedule;
* Other tasks assigned by management.
* Experience conducting maintenance tasks in a manufacturing environment, including experience in welding, electrical, hydraulics, steam, pneumatics and machining;
* Knowledge of PLC computer programming, robotics, and related electronics is strongly preferred;
* Initiative, positive attitude, and strong work ethic;
* Candidate must have their own tools;
* Weekend work and overtime are mandatory;
* Must be able to pass a maintenance exam.
Associated topics: backfill, field, groundskeeper, hardscaper, ice, laborer, land fill, superintendent, tree, tree pruner
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...