Service Tech II (Jackson Heights)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
Enjoy Autonomy as You Service Fuel Stations that Provide Fleets with America's Clean, Domestically Produced Renewable Fuel This field service role is your opportunity to work as a self-directed Maintenance Mechanic, responsible for the care and maintenance of both CNG and LNG fueling stations.
You will join a strong team
of local Field Service Technicians / Maintenance Mechanics and be assigned a group of stations in the region. You'll be responsible for completing inspections, cleaning and maintaining equipment, and troubleshooting and repairing equipment related issues. Quick question for you - click here This will include completing digital work orders, documenting all work performed and capturing critical data.
Clean Energy provides all Field Service Technicians with training
online, on the job and at our training facility, to give you the knowledge and confidence to work on and repair our specialized equipment. Salary range depends on experience and includes overtime, company vehicle and competitive benefits.
This position covers areas surrounding Long Island, NY. For the most part, you will work days, but you will need to be available for callouts and can expect fairly regular overtime to ensure we respond to customer issues within specified timeframes. Of course, the better you do your job, the fewer calls there will be. You will also be on a three-week rotating on-call schedule, and can expect to travel overnight about once every two weeks.
- Solid experience and proven strong skills in diagnosing and repairing mechanical equipment; commercial HVAC experience or industrial mechanic experience would be a good fit. Quick question for you - click here
- A commitment to working safely with high-pressure gases and electrical components.
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Acceptable/insurable driving record.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Legal authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without requiring visa transfer or visa sponsorship.
You will need a good set of mechanic tools (combo wrenches, drive sockets, etc.) up to 1.5". Clean Energy provides all specialized tools. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Associated topics: air filter, batt, boiler, fuel, hvac, hvac technician, meter, repair, thermographer, ventilation
Loading some great jobs for you...