HVAC Mechanic - Gloucester Terminals (Sewell)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our company Gloucester Terminals LLC is looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Mechanic to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems.
- Perform maintenance and installation of heating and air conditioning equipment and industrial refrigeration systems
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a HVACR mechanic
- Provide excellent customer service
- Driver's license
- High School diploma or equivalent (HVAC techincal school a plus)
- Must be willing to work overtime on an as need basis
- Must have own hand tools
- Must be able to qualify for a TWIC card
Great Company Benefits: Competitive Salary (based on experience), paid vacation, health insurance, 401K, Paid Holidays, continuing education classes.Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated topics: air conditioning, duct, ductwork, heating, hvac, hvac mechanic, hvacr, mechanical, refrigeration, ventilation
Loading some great jobs for you...