- Historic Tours of America
- $40,940.00 -68,190.00/year*
2 Joy St
JOIN OUR FUN-EMPLOYED FAMILY!
This is a GREAT opportunity to SHINE the spotlight on your MAINTENANCE skills!!!
Come join the ranks of the FUN-employed at Historic Tours of America ?
- Perform preventive maintenance, inspections and install/repairs to building, grounds and building equipment, including painting buildings and equipment.
- Perform general maintenance duties that may include, gathering and emptying trash; servicing, cleaning and supplying restrooms; clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming; strip, seal, finish and polish floors; clean windows and mirrors using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges or squeegees; dust furniture, walls, fixtures and office machines; sweep outdoor walkways, trim vegetation/grass and keep grounds free of liter and weeds.
- All FT Employees are eligible for paid vacation time as well as company sponsored health and wellness plans
- All FT, PT and Seasonal employees are eligible for:
- Paid sick time
- 401K plan with company matching * * Eligibility requirements must apply
- Flexible schedules, including a combination of weekdays and weekends are available
- Fun, upbeat work environment with various award and recognition celebrations throughout the year
- Discounts in retail stores and free admission to all company attractions
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to watch gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly and if maintenance is necessary determine the type of tool and equipment needed to fix the problem.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and difficult people both in person and via the telephone while maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor.
- Shall be able to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers and the general public.
- Shall be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to work in cramped spaces, lift, lower and carry items that typically weigh 25 - 50 pounds without assistance and 75 pounds with assistance, varying distances and tolerate a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions.
- 1-3 years of general maintenance preferred.
- Valid Driver's License with an acceptable driving record for the past three years.
Successful candidate must pass a drug test and a background search
Associated topics: athletic, garden, jardinero, mower, park, plant, surface, sweep, tree, tree pruner
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...