Residential HVAC Service Technician (Neptune)
Employment Type: Full-Time
As a member of our team, you will accurately diagnose and repair problems with customer HVAC equipment. With a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity, you will communicate solutions to customers. Other duties include performing maintenance on residential equipment, servicing and/or cleaning IAQ products/equipment on all residential job sites; and soldering, welding, brazing, and performing minor field fabrication.
- Reports any unsafe acts, conditions and hazards to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
- Reports any contravention of legislation or company policy, procedure or program to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
- Corrects substandard acts or conditions within area of control.
- Uses and maintains appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
- Never removes or renders ineffective any safety guards, devices, or clothing prescribed to be in place or worn.
- Complies with the general rules as prescribed by company program(s) procedure(s)
- Operates devises or equipment as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
- Participates in any safety initiatives, teams, or committees.
- Reports all injuries or incidents as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s) immediately.
- Provides input on developing safety initiatives and plans to eliminate exposures that could cause accidents.
- Does not perform acts that may endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Does not engage in any pranks, contests, or rough boisterous behavior.
- Works in compliance with applicable legislative requirement.
The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent, good communication skills, and basic diagnostic skills. Also required is the ability to perform equipment service and maintenance and to follow controls/wiring diagrams and schematics. Team work is a priority and technicians must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime, night, and weekend hours.
Associated topics: air, air filter, batt, environmental, fuel, gas, heat, insulation, meter, ventilation
Loading some great jobs for you...