As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious d?cor. Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
The Refrigeration Technician is responsible for ensuring a safe, efficient, well-maintained environment
* Maintain all the refrigeration equipment in the building.
* Maintain all HVAC equipment in the building (guestrooms, public areas, function rooms)
* Provide technical assistance to other technicians as necessary.
* Work on other equipment as needed.
* Maintain inventory and orders HVAC supplies.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
* Licensed Gas & Refrigeration Technician (Current NH License required)
* 2-4 years experience preferred
* Capable of trouble shooting and repairing LP Appliances and Refrigeration equipment
* Able to work at heights and off ladders and staging
* Able to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
* Willing to return to work when called in for emergency repairs
* Able to work on own and with other engineers when applicable
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.