- Oxford Airport Technical Services
- $45,470.00 -68,190.00/year*
2 Joy St
Electrical & Mechanic Technicians And
Auto Mechanics Airport Ground Support
The work of the Electrical & Mechanic Technician classification includes the following: troubleshooting, disassembly, checking and cleaning, repairing, replacing, testing, adjusting, assembling, installing, servicing, fabricating, and inspecting required to maintain any fixed pedestal and apron drive aircraft passenger loading bridges, baggage transport systems, aircraft ground power generators, HVAC systems, aircraft ground portable water units and related equipment and all their components. May be assigned to order, receive, inventory, secure or disburse parts and supplies on or off airport facilities. Certifies for quality of own workmanship. May have other Mechanic personnel assigned to assist him or her in completing an assignment.
- Must have Flexible Schedule
- Valid Driver License is required
- All candidates must pass criminal background check, training and drug screening and onsite technical skills assessment.
- Must bring 2 government issued ID or passport
Equal Opportunity Employer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...