Compensation: $37,650.00 - $68,070.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Repairs, Installs and maintains Electrical Systems and Equipment such as motors, starters, VFD s, transformers, wiring switches and alarm systems in accordance with the National Electrical Code and any applicable local codes. Maintains facilities, production equipment and production support systems.
- Supports the production of safe, high quality products and team member safety
- Familiar with NEC codes and the codebook.
- Able to troubleshoot electrical/electronic control circuits.
- Ability to pass a HAZMAT physical
- PLC experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prepares requisitions for materials/parts required to complete work orders.
- Creates work orders, closes them when complete, and accounts for time spent on tasks in our computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Complies with all safety & GMP regulations.
- Follows all company rules, policies and procedures.
- Maintains membership and training in the company emergency response team as outlined by OSHA, 29 CFR 1910.120 (HAZMAT)
- Must be forklift certified or obtain the qualification within the probationary period.
- Valid New York State Driver s License.
- Availability to work a variable schedule on occasion to cover other team member time off.
In order to receive an interview for this position, ALL of the below requirements must be met.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to push, pull, climb, and squat, bend frequently throughout the shift
- Perform basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of whole numbers and with decimals and fractions.
- Perform basic measurements (tape measures, levels, calipers, micrometers)
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Physically able to wear a respirator and maintain a Hazmat certification
- Basic computer keyboarding skills & touchscreen technology
- Proficient with basic hand tools and power tools
- Able to work at heights using ladders, platforms or mechanical lifts using OSHA required fall protection
- Can work on extreme temperatures ranging -30 degrees F to 120 degrees F
- Tolerance of variable work environment both indoor and outdoor in conditions that vary based on location and season
- Basic mechanical skills for machine disassembly and reassembly
- NYS approved electrician apprenticeship or 2-year degree in industrial electricity (military schooling is acceptable) or a verifiable trade school.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an industrial electrician position
- Able to draw basic electrical circuits
- Capable of reading blue prints, schematics and electrical diagrams.
- Proficient with electricians tools and test equipment (including multi meters, meggers)
- Familiarity with the Basics of Fluid Control (such as pumps)
- Pipe fitting
- Experience with 3-phase power up to 480 volts
- Able to handle chemicals, paints, solvents and exposure to environmental allergens.
SHIFT: 2nd shift- 3pm-11:30pm (Tues-Sat)-Hours may vary depending on business needs-flexibility required
PAY RATE: $26.52/hr + $0.50 shift differential
Perry s Ice Cream is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Company
Associated topics: automotive, calibrate, diagnose, machine maintenance, machine repair, maintenance, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, mechanical, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...