- Tag Conservation
- $40,515.00 -75,690.00/year*
77 Hamilton St
Job Description:Performs variety of skilled duties in a building trades, such as painting, carpentry, minor electrical, or other recognized crafts for the purpose of maintaining, repairing the building.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists and performs semiskilled tasks of a general nature in connection with maintenance, repair and construction tasks in the upkeep of the Cbuilding
- Assists and performs with installation, maintenance, repair and construction work in the basic building maintenance trades, such as carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, locksmith, carpet, and mechanics
- Assists and performs functions in the construction, installation and maintenance of roofs, furniture, fences, cabinets, shelving, marker boards/chalkboards, tack boards and a variety of other structures and items
- Prepares and paints walls and woodwork or performs other types of refinish; installs or repairs carpet; performs custodial duties as required
Salary - Biased on experience
Associated topics: backfill, fertilizer, field, floor, jardinero, labor, land fill, lawn, tree, tree maintenance
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...