Assumes responsibility for operation of the boiler plant and all associated equipment. Provides support and assistance, as appropriate. Assists with general maintenance duties.
1. Education and Training
High school graduate or equivalent; current license for high pressure boiler operation.
One year experience operating high pressure boilers in a large institution or commercial facility.
3. Other Skills, Competencies and Qualifications
* Ability to communicate effectively with healthcare professionals, engineers, contractors, and staff.
* Ability to analyze data, diagnose and troubleshoot complex systems and equipment.
* Ability to fabricate from blueprints and sketches.
4. Physical Requirements
- Requires full range of body motion which may include manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination
- Requires standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range
- May require exposure to communicable disease, body fluids, toxic substances, ionizing radiation, and other potentially hazardous conditions common to a clinical environment, such as risk of falls, strains, etc.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...