- WILLINGBORO SCHOOL DISTRICT
- $40,515.00 -75,690.00/year*
38 Midfield Ln
The Maintenance Person will maintain and repair equipment and school buildings.
* Experience in at least three of the following categories:
* Boiler maintenance
* Plumbing work
* Carpentry work
* Electrical work
* Air conditioning
* Two years experience in maintenance or construction.
* HVAC and Locksmith experience preferred.
* New Jersey driver's license
* Commercial license
* Required criminal history background check, physical and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.(CURRENT EMPLOYEES EXEMPT)
The Maintenance Person is directly responsible to the Maintenance Supervisor and through him/her to the Facilities Manager.
Location: Facilities Dept.
Salary: W.E.A. Salary Guide
Associated topics: building maintenance, crew, garden, hardscaper, ice, maintenance, mower, resurface, street, tree
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...